After a lot of you tried to load windows vista on your psp based on our previous tutorial, we received a few of them complaining about this error. I had a look at it and its was a pretty simple solution to the problem. Took me about half and hour to crack though. I should make a video soon though.
Procedure to solve the error
- Go to your iPSP/Winwxp location.
- Go to the file called ‘index’.
- Right click on it and select properties.
- At the top there will be a button saying change , click it.
- then a list comes up , chose internet explorer and press ok .
- Make sure it is a html file.
- Disconnect your psp and go to the system setting menu .
- Enable WMA playback and flash player. If you don’t have a “Enable Flash Player” option, dont worry. You just own a newer PSP which means the flash player is enabled all the time.
- Once done , go to your browser .
- Have the address for iPSP/Winwxp ready and put it in the browser .
- head over to browser tools.
- Delete all the cookies, cache , authentication information and input history.
- Once done go back and enter the iPSP addess which should already be entered.
- Press enter and it should work.